Please make sure you read about the Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training opportunity available, the eligibility requirements, what is involved in participating and the commitment you are making before continuing. Read this information.
If RVA Partner organisation staff meet the eligibility criteria and would like to participate in the Youth MHFA course, please fill out the form below. The information provided in this form will be shared with the MHFA facilitator (Cate Clark) for the purposes of the course and communication.
Youth MHFA training sessions in 2023:
- Wednesday, 3 May 2023 from 9am-12pm (AEST)
- Wednesday, 10 May 2023 from 9am-12pm (AEST)
- Wednesday, 17 May 2023 from 9am-12pm (AEST)
- Registrations will be considered in order of receipt
- By filling out the form, you are making a commitment to attend the online sessions and complete the e-learning component prior to the dates listed below
- Each training course is capped at 12 participants
- Each RVA Partner organisation is invited to nominate one eligible person for the Youth MHFA training