Please make sure you read about the Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training opportunity available, the eligibility requirements, what is involved in participating and the commitment you are making before continuing. Read this information.
If RVA Partner organisation staff meet the eligibility criteria (scroll down below the form) and would like to participate in the MHFA course, please fill out the form below. The information provided in this form will be shared with the MHFA facilitator for the purposes of the course and communication.
Upcoming MHFA training sessions:
- Wednesday 7 September and 14 September 2022 from 9.30am to 12.30pm AEST – RSVP by Wednesday 31 August
- Friday 21 October and 28 October 2022 from 12pm to 3pm AEST – RSVP by Friday 14 October
- Tuesday 15 November and 22 November 2022 from 6pm to 9pm AEST – RSVP by Tuesday 8 November
MHFA Training for RVA Partner Organisations
- Registrations will be considered in order of receipt and will be open for four weeks
- By filling out the form, you are making a commitment to attend the online sessions and complete the e-learning component prior to the dates listed below
- Each training course is capped at 12 participants
- Each RVA Partner organisation is invited to nominate one eligible person for the MHFA training